OSG Technology Area Meeting, 27 February 2017¶
Coordinates: Conference: 857-216-4999, PIN: 32390; https://www.uberconference.com/osgcat
- No meeting next week, OSG All Hands
- This week: Mat
- Next week: Suchandra
- 6 (0) open tickets
|# of tickets||Δ||State|
|4||(+2)||Ready for Testing|
|0||(—12)||Ready for Release|
|Version||Development Freeze||Package Freeze||Release||Notes|
Notes: Additional “urgent” releases may be scheduled for the 4th Tuesday of each month. The Testing date is when acceptance testing will be scheduled for releasable packages; if a package is added after this date, it may not be possible to schedule adequate testing time, thereby forcing it into the next release.
OSG Software Team¶
Software freeze today
|Assignee||Tickets Not RFT|
- Baylor (BrianL) - CE installation help, troubleshooting mapping and blahp issues
- Clemson (BrianL) - blahp segfault, held jobs due to bad folder ownership
- Georgia Tech (BrianL) - accounting records reporting start date as 1/1/1970
OSG Release Team¶
- March 11th Release - OSG 3.3.22
- Development Freeze 2/27
- Data Release - IGTF 1.80
|2||(—2)||Ready for Testing|
|0||(—3)||Ready for Release|
- XRootD 4.6.0
- frontier-squid 3.5.24-1.1 in Upcoming
None this week
OSG Investigations Team¶
- GRACC Transfer Summaries
- Syracuse StashCache running now.
- Packaged Auth StashCache is coming from Marian.
- Finish GRACC Tickets
- Blahp Merge
- Begin PEARC paper
- Gratia V2: Derek will be working on this. Jira project: GRACC. Project documentation located at https://opensciencegrid.github.io/gracc.
- New StashCache server packaging that is coming out of our collaboration with Syracuse. Authenticated StashCache Package incoming after papers completed.
- UNL setting up authenticated StashCache as well
- See Support Update section - StashCache troubleshooting at BNL, host migration to el7 caused some odd xrootd behavior, investigating