OSG Technology Area Meeting, 18 September 2017¶
Coordinates: Conference: 719-284-5267, PIN: 57363; https://www.uberconference.com/osgblin
- This week: Suchandra
- Next week: TimT
- 10 (+0) open tickets
|# of tickets||Δ||State|
|1||-5||Ready for Testing|
|0||-20||Ready for Release|
|Name||Version||Development Freeze||Package Freeze||Release||Notes|
|November||3.4.5, 3.3.30||2017-10-30||2017-11-06||2017-11-14||5 week cycle|
Notes: Additional “urgent” releases may be scheduled for the 4th Tuesday of each month. The Testing date is when acceptance testing will be scheduled for releasable packages; if a package is added after this date, it may not be possible to schedule adequate testing time, thereby forcing it into the next release.
OSG Software Team¶
osghost downtime starts tomorrow at 2pm Central
- 7 docs fully migrated (many more awaiting review!), >100 docs archived
- Release3: 17 high-priority and ~30 low-priority docs remaining
- SoftwareTeam: ~56 docs remaining
- Carl's mass migration and archival wrapper tools are robust enough to be used by other areas
None this week
- Clemson (BrianL): Blahp segfaults appeared to be due to overloaded NFS server
- CTSC (BrianL): Attended meeting to discuss HTCondor issues encountered
- LBNL (BrianL): Strange Gridmanager errors showing up intermittently
OSG Release Team¶
|0||+0||1||+1||0||+0||1||+1||Ready for Testing|
|0||+0||0||+0||0||+0||0||+0||Ready for Release|
- Update globus-gridftp-server-control to 5.2
OSG Investigations Team¶
- First step of creating ES snapshots for backup up GRACC - Ongoing.
- Fixed explosion of "Fake" sites in records. Also fixed incorrect user VOs. Changing indexes to relefect the changes.
- Initiate backups of ES snapshots
- GRACC-ITB work
- Start indexing GOC server status in GRACC ES
- Stash Writeback hack-a-thon on Tuesday & Wednesday (Derek, Brian, Lincoln, Marian)
Starting to setup time for Kibana walkthrough for Glidein Logs.