OSG All-Hands Meeting 2021¶
The Open Science Grid (OSG) invites you to attend:
Registration is now open! Registration is free but required, so please take a minute to register now.
For meeting technology and other logistics, see the Meeting Logistics page. Note that Zoom connection details are emailed only to those who registered.
- Monday: State of OSG; David Swanson Award recipients; Impact on Research
- Tuesday: Campus Services and Experiences; NSF Campus Cyberinfrastructure (CC*)
- Wednesday: OSG Agility and Technology Advancements
- Thursday: Impact on Multi-Institutional Collaborations
- Friday: U.S. ATLAS and CMS Projects
For questions or comments, please email our events mailing list.
- Frank Würthwein, OSG Executive Director and Meeting Chair
- Lauren Michael, OSG Research Facilitation Team Lead
- Tim Cartwright, OSG Deputy Executive Director