OSG All-Hands Meeting 2021 – Schedule¶
The Open Science Grid (OSG) All-Hands Meeting 2021 will be held Monday, March 1 through Friday, March 5.
Detailed Schedule Site¶
The detailed schedule (in progress) will be available soon in the Indico scheduling system.
While the details may change, the high-level schedule below is expected to be stable.
Typical Daily Schedule¶
The typical daily schedule will be as follows, with all times shown in U.S. Central Time. When the detailed schedule is settled, exact times may vary.
- Session 1 (90 min): 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Break (60 min): 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Session 2 (90 min): 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Short break (10 min): 3:00 p.m. – 3:10 p.m.
- Discussion rooms (50 min): 3:10 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Monday, March 1
- Session 1: State of the OSG
- Session 2: Science Enabled via the Open Science Pool
Tuesday, March 2
- Session 1: State of the OSG for Campuses and CC* Awards
- Session 2: Campus Perspectives
Wednesday, March 3
- Session 1: OSG as an Agile Computing Environment
- Session 2: Evolving the OSG Fabric of Services
Thursday, March 4
- Session 1: OSG and Multi-Institution Collaborations
- Session 2: OSG Council (closed meeting, no discussion rooms)
Friday, March 5
The U.S. ATLAS and U.S. CMS high-energy physics projects are planning OSG-related topics for this day.