OSG Data Release 3.5.15-3¶
Release Date: 2020-05-06
Supported OS Versions: EL7
Want faster access to production-ready software?
OSG 3.5 and 3.4 offer a rolling release repository where packages are added as soon as they pass acceptance testing.
To install packages from this repository, enable
[osg-rolling] ... enabled=1
Or for one-time installations, append the following to your
Summary of Changes¶
This release contains CA Certificates based on IGTF 1.106
- Removed expiring AddTrust External CA Root (US)
- Updated legacy DutchGrid (Nikhef MS) Root CA (NL)
- Removed discontinued NCSA-tfca-2013 CA (US)
- Added TCS G4 ECC trust anchors to experimental area (EU)
These JIRA tickets were addressed in this release.
- Worker Node containers have been updated to this release.
Updating to the New Release¶
To update to the OSG 3.5 series from an earlier release series, please consult the page on updating between release series.
- Tarball: https://repo.opensciencegrid.org/tarball-install/3.5/osg-wn-client-latest.el7.x86_64.tar.gz
- Container Images: https://hub.docker.com/r/opensciencegrid/osg-wn/
Do you need help with this release? Contact us for help.
Detailed Changes in This Release¶
We added or updated the following packages to the production OSG yum repository. Note that in some cases, there are multiple RPMs for each package. You can click on any given package to see the set of RPMs or see the complete list below.
If you wish to manually update your system, you can run yum update against the following packages:
If you wish to only update the RPMs that changed, the set of RPMs is: