To avoid potential issues with OSG job submissions, please notify us of major changes to your site, including:
- Major OS version changes on the worker nodes (e.g., upgraded from EL 6 to EL 7)
- Adding or removing container support
- Policy changes regarding OSG resource requests (e.g., number of cores or GPUs, memory usage, or maximum walltime)
- Scheduled or unscheduled downtimes
- Site topology changes such as additions, modifications, or retirements
- Changes to site contacts, such as administrative or security staff
It is also important to keep your software and data (e.g., CA and VO client) up-to-date with the latest OSG release. To stay abreast of software releases, we recommend subscribing to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
If you need help with your site, or need to report a security incident, follow the contact instructions.