The OSG TWiki service has been decommissioned
As of January 2017, the OSG TWiki service has been decommissioned and its resources have been moved. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused. The following areas have been transitioned to a new hosting system:
- Systems Administrator Documentation: This documentation aims to provide OSG site administrators with the necessary information to install, configure, and operate site services.
- User Support: Documentation and support for researchers interested in using OSG resources.
- Security: If you need to read about OSG Security practices, procedures, or need to contact the security team.
- Networking: This is an entry point for those interested in Networking in OSG/WLCG or for those OSG/WLCG users experiencing network problems.
- Operations: Documentation with regards to OSG Operations (SLAs, etc.)
- Education: OSG User School and other OSG teaching or training events.
- Technology: Current technologies that OSG uses and plans for technology adoption in the future.
If what you are looking for is not here, please contact us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.