OSG Technology Area Meeting, 6 April 2021¶
Coordinates: Conference: +1-415-655-0002, PIN: 146 266 9392, https://morgridge.webex.com/webappng/sites/morgridge/meeting/info/791d9dddc5464eb6a73fc7746331d06c (password sent separately)
Attending: BrianL, Carl, Mat, TimT
- This week: BrianL
- Next week: Carl
- 9 (+2) open FreshDesk tickets
- 0 (+0) open GGUS ticket
Jira (as of Monday)¶
|# of tickets||Δ||State|
|15||+0||Selected for Dev|
|26||-3||Ready for Testing|
|0||-9||Ready for Release|
OSG Software Team¶
- Kubernetes hackathon today at 1pm, same coordinates
- AI (Carl): Fix kojibuilder2, test prescribed token location container
- AI (Mat): CHTC "Canary" SLURM CE
- OSG 3.5.33/3.6
- AI (BrianL): Build blahp 2.0.0
- AI (BrianL): Review XRootD software support policy.
- HTCondor 8.9.13 has been tested but we are likely to skip it since 9.0.0 is imminent and we're waiting on upgrade instructions from the developers.
- Carl: Continuing to work with Purdue on accounting; waiting for logs.
- Mat: Helping ICTS-TIFR (LIGO site in India) with Topology registartion.
- XRootD accounting information (from Frank):
- May need help with automating the process of generating these reports. A month only takes a few minutes. Longer periods take much longer.
- Table of working set, read, and re-read for monthly, quarterly, and year.
None this week
OSG Release Team¶
- Need to send ready for testing email today
- Aiming to release XRootD 5 this week, at least in 3.5 upcoming
None this week