OSG User School 2019 Logistics¶
The following pages describe some of the important information about your visit to Madison for the OSG User School. Please read them carefully. There will be other pages with local details soon.
- Visa requirements for non-resident aliens
- Travel planning to and from Madison
- Hotel information
- Local transportation within Madison
- School location
- Meals at the School
- Fun things to do in Madison and Wednesday activities
As always: If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Use that email address for all emails about the organization of the OSG School.
General Information About the School Schedule¶
For planning your trip:
- Arrive on Sunday, July 14, 2019, prior to 6 p.m. (if possible). Classes begin on Monday morning, but there is a welcome dinner on Sunday evening for all participants (including instructors). This is a nice way to get to know each other and to start the week.
- Depart on Saturday, July 20, 2019, any time. The School ends with another dinner on Friday evening, so it is best to stay that night.
If we offered to pay for your hotel room, we will pay for the six nights of this schedule.
The School is Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to about 5:00 p.m.; the lecture hall doors open at about 8:00 a.m. for breakfast, and there will be optional work sessions on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings. A detailed schedule will be available before the School begins.
If you have questions, do not wait to contact us!