OSG All-Hands Meeting 2018¶
Details are available from the menu on the left.
The detailed agenda is available on the Fermilab Indico system.
- How OSG helps transform science through access to vast computing resources
- OSG partnerships with resource providers, science users, and other stakeholders
- Special focus this year on distributed data and networking
- Challenges and OSG solutions for distributed high throughput computing applications
- Connecting virtual organizations, campus researchers, and XSEDE users to the OSG
- New technologies, including containers, GPUs, and support for machine learning
- Training and education workshops
The OSG meeting is co-located with the US Large Hadron Collider (LHC) computing facility meetings.
For questions or comments: