OSG All-Hands Meeting 2020¶
The Open Science Grid (OSG) invites you to attend:
Registration is now open! Registration is free but required, so please take a minute to register now.
For meeting technology and other logistics, see the Meeting Logistics page. Note that Zoom connection details are emailed only to those who registered.
- Supporting researchers and their campuses
- Science with GPUs and in the commercial cloud
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- How OSG helps transform science through access to vast computing resources
- OSG partnerships with resource providers, science users, and other stakeholders
- Training and education workshops
For questions or comments, please email our events mailing list.
- Frank Würthwein, OSG Executive Director and Meeting Chair
- Lauren Michael, OSG Research Facilitation Team Lead
- Tim Cartwright, OSG Deputy Executive Director